Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pen Pals

I have a pen pal. Her name is Elexia and she's in the 3rd grade. Right now she's learning her times tables and cursive, so I'm sending her word problems (practical applications.) She sent me a doll named Jessica and asked me to take pictures of Jessica around Palm Coast, doing what it is we do. Here's the first of many more to come.

Here's Jessica at the pool!




Here we are at the park where we walk the dogs every day.



Here she is at the lake at the park where we walk the dogs every day.



Here she is with uncle Andrew at the lake!



Here's Jessica and I at the lake. I think she likes it.



Here we are in St. Augustine (the oldest city in the United States) at the Oldest Wooden School House in the US.



And here is Jessica at my favorite place in the world, the beach.


There will be more adventures to come, stay tuned...

1 comment: