Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boxes boxes everywhere...

I was in the zone this weekend. I packed up every blanket in this joint (to take to Florida...where it's warm all the time) along with sheets and towels. I was really surprised at the amount of blankets that we have. Most are useful (comforters, throws, etc) but then there are the nostalgic ones. The Care Bear blankets my mom made for me when I was a baby, Andrew's dinosaur afghan that he's had since he was little. But still...so many blankets!

Next, I boxed up the kitchen. I got about 75% of it done. It's no concidence that I boxed up all of my cooking gear first. No more cooking for me!


Thank you, Chick Fil A, for your wonderful boxes!



These have been my best friends over the past few days, and I feel like we're only going to become closer as the weeks pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment