Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Side Salads

Andrew and I have a problem, and it is late night snacking. We can't seem to help ourselves, now that we have the summers off and are without a bedtime. I like to think that this worked for the good (Romans 8:28 in action!) the other night when he talked me into going to McDonald's somewhere around midnight to get $1 sundaes.

As we rolled up to the drive thru, I saw that they had a side salad on their $1 menu. On a whim, I ordered that instead of a hot fudge sundae (I know! What was I thinking?!)
Here's the thing - it was awesome! For $1 it is a decent sized salad, and seemed very fresh. I stopped on my way home tonight and picked 2 up to go with dinner! It's cheaper than buying a bag of mixed greens and it comes with your choice of dressing. It's a win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment