Sunday, May 1, 2011

V is for...

V is for Violins, Veracity and Virginia!

I was born in the great state of VA and am happy to call it home again. I've spent a total of 23 years living in this state, with a brief, 7-or-so-year hiatus in Ohio. It was cold and miserable, and minus the great friends and great shopping, I hated it.

So we moved back to VA in 2006.

But it is the weather that is driving us further south, in the hopefully-near future. Virginia, I have loved you. You have mountains, ocean, beautiful fall foliage and some of the most wonderful people in the world. I'll miss the excitement and hope of snow days, hiking through the hillsides with Samson, and the alligator-free lakes. But I look forward to warmer weather, being close to the ocean and my family, and the threat of hurricanes (ok, maybe not that last part).

VA, it's been real.

Love,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment