Sunday, May 15, 2011

When I'm 64

In case you are new to my blog, I love The Beatles.

My mom lived in England in the 60's when they were just getting started and was a part of Beatle Mania. She introduced me to them.

For the past...I don't know...decade or so, I've wanted to make a video for my mom's 64th Birthday to go along with the Beatles' tune "When I'm 64."

This was the year - today is the day - my mom is turning 64! For the past few weeks, I've been putting together a story board and it was SO much fun to watch it come to life! My dear, sweet and very talented husband was all about it. We had an absolute blast taking pictures, editing the video and laughing hysterically the entire time.

Please click HERE to see the finished product. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That was so great! I am going to show it to Fez when he get's home!!!

    ReplyDelete