Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summertime Snacks





Well, I'm back on the healthy kick again. When I'm home for the summer, I try to fill my house with healthy snacks because those will become my only options.

Last week we stocked up on fruits.





Today I got these veggie chips from the grocery store - they're dehydrated (I think?) and are from a local farm. They are delish! This was after I'd eaten most of the zucchini and green bean pieces.


Yummy!

Tonight we had baked salmon, rice and green beans with a fresh summer salad. Here's to eating right!

There's nothing like being in a bathing suit to make you want to get your body in shape. Maybe I'll hang one on my fridge to keep me accountable!

1 comment:

  1. Yum yum! wanna come give some healthy snack recipe's at chez mukweto next week?

    ReplyDelete