Monday, June 20, 2011

Veggie Bundles

Last night I grilled out. I'm pretty sure the entire neighborhood was jealous of the smells eminating from my deck. BBQ chicken and marinated veggie bundles!







It was delish. I chopped up some zucchini, squash, small white potatoes and mushrooms and threw them into a piece of aluminum foil along with a dash of olive oil and spices.



They cooked on one side for 10 minues, and then I flipped them over for another 10. I wish I took picture of the finished product, but they went quickly. I think they would also work served on top of rice or whole wheat noodles. Maybe next time...

1 comment:

  1. I tried commenting on this yesterday, but a certain little someone highjacked the keyboard! The "before" picture of those vegetables looks deeeelish so I can only imagine what the "after" was like. Hooray for easy summer meals on the grill!

    ReplyDelete